Grant Program

If you have any questions about the OHV Grant program, please contact Jenny Scanland at jscanland@ohv.nv.gov or at (775) 684-2794. The NVOHV program provides grants for trail, education and outreach projects in Nevada.

 

Nevada Revised Statute 490 regulates and defines the Off-Highway Vehicle registration and grant program.  Fifteen percent (15%) of the funds from OHV registration is allocated to the Nevada DMV for the registration process and collection of the fees.  The remaining eighty five percent (85%) is divided into four (4) accounts:  Five percent (5%) for NCOHV administration, sixty percent (60%) for trails, twenty percent (20%) for law enforcement and fifteen percent (15%) for public education.

2016-2017 Grant Announcement and Application Period has closed.

Eligible applicants will be contacted when their grant application is being heard and voted on at a schedules Commission Meeting in the Fall of 2016.

 

NEVADA COMMISSION ON OFF-HIGHWAY 2015 GRANT AWARDS ANNOUNCED

  • Logandale Restrooms $133,000.00
  • Nevada Outdoor School $10,000.00
  • Geona Peak and Logan House Road $60,000.00 Project Complete!
  • ORBA OHV Economic Impact Study $36,500.00

2015 Project Descriptions